Monday, May 11, 2009
Beautiful house for rent in El Valle de Anton
I am offering my furnished house for rent in El Valle de Anton. For those who don't know, El Valle is a lovely town 90 minutes outside of Panama. It sits at 600 meters elevation and has a pleasant, cool climate. El Valle is a reort town and a popular weekend destination and as a result it has many nice restaurants, a thriving crafts market, a hot springs, waterfalls, and an established expat community.
The lot is 1,500 m2 with beautiful mature trees of all kinds, including papaya, eucalyptus, bananas (the banana trees produce a small, uniquely flavored banana called "guineo de manzana"), and various berry bushes.
The house is 260 m2 with three bedrooms and three baths. Some of the house's features:
* Convenient location two blocks off the main road and close to the center of town. Everything is within walking distance.
* Plenty of windows and lots of light.
* Split AC's and ceiling fans in each bedroom.
* Stone flooring and teak cabinets in the bathrooms.
* A huge kitchen with a large island and plenty of counter space. Refrigerator was purchased last year.
* Large living room built in a unique "patio style" that keeps the room cool year round and allows the breeze to pass through.
* A barbeque in the living room and an exhaust fan to take away the smoke.
* Plenty of closet and storage space.
* Internet ready with a MobilNet dish on the roof and the cable already installed. All you have to do is call them and activate it.
* Furniture includes rustic-style couch and chairs, built in tables and seating, rocking chair, hammock, kitchen stools, two beds plus sheets and pillows, nightstands, large TV and DVD player, small desk and leather office chair, three UPS devices and several surge protectors, lamps, Vornado floor fans, quality cookware and silverware from the U.S., garden shed equipped with tools, and more. It's turnkey. You could move right in with just the clothes on your back.
Our last tenants were very happy and comfortable here.
An excellent maid and gardener work one day a week each in the house, keeping it maintained and clean (you pay them). They have worked in this house for five years and know it very well. You will not find better employees anywhere. By the way, Rosa (the maid) would be happy to cook for you as well if you like. She has really branched out her cooking skills over the years and can prepare very nice local style food, Chinese stir fry, Italian and even vegetarian.
Rent is $1,100 per month (negotiable), plus security deposit.
Cats or small dogs are ok and in fact the side door has a small pet door built in.
If you are interested please call Adam Brunner at 6517-2947 and make an appointment to see the house.