Sunday, January 7, 2007

Busy Time

It's been a busy few days for me. Friday I was in the city, taking care of the paperwork to bring Zippy into the country, and visiting with Tracy on my way home. On Saturday my old Hapkido teacher from Panama City, Ramon Navarro, came to visit with his wife and daughter. It got dark sooner than they expected and I invited them to spend the night. Ramon and his wife slept in the baby's room, and their daughter on the sagging cot in the "office." In the morning we toured El Valle a bit, driving out to El Macho waterfall and making the short hike to the falls. Tonight I'm catching up on work, and tomorrow I head back to the city to pick up Laura, her mom and Zippy, Insha'Allah. For now, enjoy these photos of my parents with Salma, taken a few weeks ago by Laura.



No comments: